Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website and videogames, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How we collect information You may make personal data available to Foes Media LLP when you use our videogames or visiting our websites, accessing to technical support using a third party ID, such as social networking sites or gaming services, subscribing to newsletters, purchasing a product (or “in-app purchase) or services within the videogame; using “email this page” or other similar features, otherwise through use of Foes Media LLP where personal data is required for use and/or participation.
- How we process the information Methods of processing Foes Media LLP processes the information of users in a proper manner and take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. The processing of data is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to Foes Media LLP, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of people in charge, involved with the operation of the videogames (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the data controller at any time. Place The data is processed at Foes Media LLP’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact us (email@example.com). Retention time The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document. The user can always request v to suspend or remove the data. The use of the collected data The data concerning the user is collected to allow Foes Media LLP to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: analytics, managing contacts and sending messages, remarketing and behavioral targeting and user database management. The personal data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document. Detailed information on the processing of personal data Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services: The services contained in this section enable Foes Media LLP to monitor and analyze web, videogame traffic and can be used to keep track of user behaviors. Firebase (Google Inc.)
Firebase is a mobile and web application development platform service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of our videogames, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
GameAnalytics is an analytics engine that enables game developers to acquire, retain and monetize players. Personal data collected: Usage data, cookies
This type of services makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, or any other contact information to communicate with the User. These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message. If you sign up to our marketing communications, you will given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time. Elastic Email
- Cookies, beacons and tracking Our websites may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags, local shared objects, hardware-based device identifiers and operating system-based identifiers. Foes Media LLP treats information collected by cookies and similar technologies as non-personal data. Cookies: A “cookie” is a small file stored by your browser when told to do so by a website. Typically websites place a number of different cookies on an end-user’s machine. Some of the cookies are “1st Party,” from the website itself, and others are “3rd party,” belonging to advertising and analytics entities or social networks. Foes Media LLP’s cookies do not include personal data and are typically used to quickly identify your device and to “remember” your browser during subsequent visits for purposes of functionality, preferences, and website performance. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device; however, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use our services. Web Beacons and pixel tags: A “web beacon” or a “pixel tag” is an electronic image (often not visible to the end-user) that allows Foes Media LLP to count users who have visited certain pages or viewed certain advertisements. Additionally, e-mails and other electronic communications Foes Media LLP sends to you may contain pixel tags that enable Foes Media LLP to track your usage of the communication, including whether the communication was opened and/or what links were followed, if any.
- Children’s information We are concerned about protecting the privacy of children aged 16 or under, if we learns that personal data of users of 16 or under has been collected, other than for support of the videogame, we will remove such information. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
- Transferring your information outside of Europe As part of the services offered to you through our website and videogames, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). To exemplify: this may happen if any of our servers are, from time to time, located in a country outside the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws as the EU. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy. If you use our videogames or websites while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
- Information Collected By One Signal When permitted by the operating system, OneSignal may check to see if the device has specific applications installed, based on a limited list, for purposes that include attribution, relevancy of ads, and relevancy of notifications related to those applications.
- Purchases made within an app.
- Information about End User’s transactions and interactions with apps and websites
- Mobile advertising identifiers, such as iOS IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs (“Mobile IDs”). These Mobile IDs may be associated with other Information, including with Data Segments.
- Precise Location information, generally an End User’s lat/long data (i.e., GPS-level data) or WiFi information, which we may associate with Mobile IDs, and which may be collected whether or not an app is in use.
- Email address, which we may (in our discretion) hash or otherwise deidentify.
- IP address as well as system configuration information
- Information associated with or related to devices, such as device type (e.g., mobile, tablet); type and version of operating system (e.g., Android, iOS); network provider; mobile browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome, etc.); language setting; time zone; and network status type (such as WiFi).
- Review of this Policy We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in February 2021.